Sadly, my motivation for writing up episodes has failed me this week. I watched a lot more shows, but these were the only two I bothered to write up...
How I Met Your Mother - Rally: I always like getting glimpses of Ted and the Mother in their life together - can you say, "Awww"? This episode wound up revolving around what's always been my favorite part of this show - how much this group of friends cares about one another. It wasn't as funny as some episodes have been, but seeing their love for each other made it a worthwhile watch. Overall grade: B
Arrow - Time of Death: Laurel reamed out Sara and Oliver, which needed to happen, but then was mature enough to move on and still love her sister. Diggle was, as always, the glue that holds the team together. Oliver had his moments, but also ticked me off with a lot of what he said to Laurel. And Felicity, even in her insecurity, was the hero of tonight's story, saving Sara and stopping the bad guy herself. Plus, she's mature enough to not be jealous of Sara. It was a much, much better episode than I was expecting. Overall grade: A-
No comments:
Post a Comment